Who we are
The personal data being processed
We may process personal data concerning you if you:
- Be one of our customers or suppliers.
- Use our services.
- You work for one of our clients or suppliers, or for someone who uses our services.
- Are (or work for) a person to whom we intend to advertise or market our goods or services. In this case, we may have obtained your contact details directly from you (for example, through our website or at a trade show or exhibition) or from another source.
Your personal data
We may process your personal data, including:
- Your first and last name.
- For who he works for and his function or department in which he works.
- Your address, telephone number, email address or other contact information (and this information may relate to your work or to you personally, depending on the nature of our relationship with you or the person for whom you work).
Information we obtain from communications exchanged with us
We may process information that we obtain from communicating with you, including:
- Information concerning you that you provide to us by communicating with us by telephone, by email or through our website, our social networks or in any other way.
- Information you provide to us or that we obtain when you use our website, receive or subscribe to our services, provide goods or services to us, collect information, place an order, take advantage of a promotion or participate in a survey, or contact us to report a problem or takes one of the above actions on behalf of the person he works for.
Information relating to our dealings with you or the person you work for
We may process information regarding our relationships with you or the person you work for, including:
- Information relating to transactions with us, involving you or the person you work for (for example, specifications of services we have provided to you or the person you work for, or that we have obtained from you or the person you work for).
- Other information relating to you and the processing of which is necessary to conclude or perform a contract with you or the person you work for (for example, information relating to the right to work and information obtained from credit reporting agencies, where this is necessary to allow us to carry out appropriate checks in relation to contracts in place with you or with other entities for which you work or in any case relating to the same).
- Information about events to which you (or others connected to you) are invited, as well as your personal information and preferences, to the extent that such information is relevant to organizing and managing such events (for example, your dietary requirements).
- Information relating to you that you provide or otherwise obtain from us during your visits.
The personal data we process when you use our website
Information obtained from you when you use our website, including:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, plug-in types and versions in browser, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full URL (Uniform Resource Locators), click flow to, through, and from our website (including date and time), the services you viewed or searched for, the times response rate of pages, download errors, duration of visits to some pages, information on interaction between pages (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs - “mouse pointer hovers” -, methods used to exit from the page and the telephone numbers used to call our numbers or the identity used on social networks to connect with us.
Use of your personal data
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- conclude and perform contracts with you or the person for whom you work.
- provide services to customers or other users of such services;
- obtain goods and services from suppliers;
- manage and administer our relationships with customers, suppliers or other users of our goods and services; where, for the above purposes, you (or the person you work for) are the customer, user or supplier of goods or services for these purposes.
- advertise and market and provide information about our services. This may be done through direct marketing communications such as email or by telephone, including making suggestions and recommendations about goods or services of potential interest to you or the person you work for and, where appropriate, taking into account the preferences indicated by you.
- administer our website in accordance with our terms and for internal operational purposes, including troubleshooting and analyzing data, conducting audits, research, and for statistical and investigative purposes.
- improve our site to ensure that its content is presented in the most effective way possible for you and your computer.
- keep our website and other systems safe and secure.
- evaluate or understand the effectiveness of advertising we deliver to you and others and provide relevant advertising.
In some cases, when collecting data directly from you, the provision of your personal data is necessary to provide you with information and services requested by you and carry out the related support actions described above. In such cases, failure to provide your personal data will make it impossible for us to provide you with the requested services. In other cases, for example when we ask you for your personal data to be able to send you marketing and promotional communications or personalize your experience with our services, failure to provide this information will make it impossible for us to send you such communications or personalize your experience. experience, but will not have any consequence on the main purpose of data collection.
In some other cases we collect data from the person you work for for the above purposes.
To whom we disclose your personal data
We may share your personal data with:
- members of our network, i.e. with our collaborators;
- suitable third parties, including: our business partners, customers, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of contracts concluded by us or other business we have with you or with the person for whom you work in the ordinary course of business;
- our auditors, legal advisors and other professionals or service providers;
- credit reporting agencies, in order to be able to evaluate your creditworthiness in the framework of the conclusion of a contract with you or with the person for whom you work;
- in relation to information obtained through our website:
- with our advertisers and advertising channels who request the data to select and serve relevant advertising to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use this aggregate information to help advertisers reach their target audiences. We may use the personal data we have obtained from you to enable us to meet the needs of our advertisers by showing their advertisements to that target audience, without prejudice to the section of this policy dedicated to cookies;
- with analytics and search engine service providers (including A/B verification tools) who assist us in improving and optimizing our site, without prejudice to the section dedicated to cookies in this policy.
Other disclosures we may make
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data we hold about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligations or to implement or enforce our terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Principe di Firenze, our customers or others. This also includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations in order to avoid fraud and reduce credit risks.
Legal basis for our processing of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the following:
- In the event that, to be authorized, it is necessary to obtain your consent to the processing in advance, we will obtain and rely on your consent with respect to the processing in question (see below how to revoke your consent at any time).
- Otherwise, we will process your personal data where necessary:
- For the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract;
- To comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us (or by others), provided that this is done only where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms – which require protection of personal data – do not override such legitimate interests (most cases in which we process your personal data in relation to an existing relationship with the person you work for will fall into this category).
Places where we process personal data
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organisations. Personal data is stored on the Seeweb, Aruba, Atelier 98 and Mailchimp servers
In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Duration of processing of personal data
We process personal data only for as long as necessary and for the purpose for which they were originally collected, after which they will be deleted or archived, except to the extent that their processing continues to be necessary for us to comply with obligations of the law to which we are subject or for any other lawful and legitimate purpose.
In relation to the personal data relating to you processed by us, you have the following rights:
- You can request access to your personal data (please see the following section on how to obtain access to your personal data).
- You may request the rectification of personal data being processed which contains errors.
- In some circumstances (normally when the personal data has been provided by you and it is no longer necessary for us to process it), you can request its deletion.
- Where we process personal data relating to you on the basis of consent given before processing, you can withdraw your consent at any time and, following such withdrawal, we will put an end to the processing in question.
- You can object to the processing carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests or to send you marketing communications. In this case, the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes through automated means of contact also extends to the processing of data carried out by non-automated means, unless you intend to object to the processing only in part.
- If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data carried out by us, you can contact us or file a formal complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
How to revoke your consent to processing
You can revoke your consent to any related processing of personal data:
- By sending us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to us at: Via Sole 2 – 50126 Florence
How to exercise the right of access to your personal data
You can exercise your right of access to your personal data:
- By sending us an email to the following address: email@example.com
- By writing to us at: Via Sole 2 – 50126 Florence
Please note that we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity before we provide you with the desired information.
Our contact details – how to contact us
To exercise your rights and for any information, our complete contact details are:
VAT number 04518300480
Via Sole 2 – 50126 Florence
Telephone number: +39 055 292764
The Guarantor for the protection of personal data
The Guarantor for the protection of personal data is the supervisory authority in Italy. The Guarantor can also provide further information on your rights and obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as manage any complaints you have regarding the processing of your personal data carried out by us.
Changes to this information
Date of this information
The last update of this information took place on 2 4 May 2018.
This notice contains the legal terms and conditions that regulate the Principe di Firenze website.
By accessing the website www.principedifirenze.com users undertake to accept and agree to comply with all the conditions contained in this declaration. PrincipediFirenze.com reserves the right to ask Users who do not accept or do not intend to comply with these terms, to refrain from using the website www.PrincipediFirenze.com. Access to the site and the related services is intended exclusively for personal use. Viewing the PrincipediFirenze.com website provides Customers with information on the products offered together with the possibility of purchasing them.
Principe di Firenze reserves the right to refuse an order in the event that the Bank is unable to receive a verification from the Customer's bank. Principe di Firenze reserves the right to refuse orders or refuse to provide services to anyone at any time.
Principe di Firenze created and published the PrincipediFirenze.com website with the aim of offering a service reserved exclusively for its customers. The products on sale on the site are intended for the Final Consumer. By Final Consumer, we mean a natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to his/her business or professional activity, which is not limited to the resale of goods purchased on PrincipediFirenze.com. Principe di Firenze therefore invites users who do not fall into the category of Final Consumers to abstain from both trying to establish commercial relationships with Principe di Firenze and from placing purchase orders for goods for sale through third parties. In consideration of the commercial policy described above, Principe di Firenze reserves the right not to process orders for goods whose use is not intended for the Final Consumer or orders that do not comply with the commercial policies described above.
Principe di Firenze publishes information on its website in order to provide a service to its customers, however it declines all responsibility for the possibility of any technical or factual inaccuracies and/or typographical errors for which immediate notification is provided correction. Principe di Firenze also reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the site whenever it deems necessary without giving notice. Principe di Firenze does not offer any guarantee as to the compliance of the information published on its site with the laws established by the jurisdiction of the Customer's country of residence. Principe di Firenze declines all responsibility for any problems, damages or risks that the user may encounter while using the site. Principe di Firenze guarantees that its website www.PrincipediFirenze.com is protected according to international standards for the Internet. If used correctly, the User is protected from the risk of viruses. Principe di Firenze declines any responsibility relating to any malfunctions related to the deactivation of cookies in the user's browser. Principe di Firenze reserves the right to rectify/reexamine the terms and conditions contained in this legal note, by updating it, whenever it deems it appropriate, without any obligation to give notice. The user is required to comply with the terms contained in this legal notice, periodically checking for any updates, changes and corrections.
Payment methods and forms
The prices published on the site, payments, and order invoices are in Euros. The sum that will be charged to the credit card may vary as it is based on fluctuating exchange rate regimes and on bank commissions and any shipping costs. Principe invites customers to contact their banking institution to request detailed information on exchange rates and banking fees relating to their transaction.
The forms of payment accepted by Principe di Firenze are the following:
Credit card: At the time of purchase, Customers enter their credit card details into a secure electronic banking system, provided by Gruppo MPS. It is possible to make purchases through the Triveneto Consortium.
All transactions are processed via a secure server, guaranteeing Principe customers maximum data protection.
Principe Customer Service operators are in no way authorized to request or accept credit card numbers and/or card validity details.
Bank Transfer: By choosing payment via bank transfer, at the conclusion of the order the customer automatically receives a confirmation email containing Principe's bank details, following which the goods are set aside awaiting the arrival of the bank transfer on the account.
The customer is required to send a copy of the payment via FAX or e-mail within 48 hours of receiving the order confirmation.
If Principe does not receive a copy of the payment within this period, it will cancel the order.
We will ship the order when the transfer has reached our bank account and as soon as the goods are available in our warehouse.
Order status: You can check the progress of your orders directly online by accessing the reserved area and entering the my orders section.
We would like to remind our customers that once orders for items already available have been confirmed and processed, they cannot be modified. Orders placed separately will be shipped separately.